Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Keto Chocolatey Chip Muffins.
You can cook Keto Chocolatey Chip Muffins using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Chocolatey Chip Muffins
- It’s 1 TBSp of Butter *melt in Microwave 25 sec.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 TBsp of Pyure sweetener.
- Prepare 1 of Lrg Egg.
- It’s of Mix well**.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Almond Flour.
- You need 1/2 Tbsp of Coconut Flour.
- It’s 1/2 TBsp of Cocoa Powder *Unsweetened.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- It’s of Mix until smooth w/o lumps**.
- It’s 10-15 of Sugar Free chocolate chips.
Keto Chocolatey Chip Muffins step by step
- First melt the butter in Microwave for 25 sec in Lrg mug of choice.
- Next add the Vanilla and Pyure until smooth..
- Now add One large Egg and Mix Well..
- Next add all the dry ingredients and mix until smooth with no lumps..
- Add the Sugar Free chocolate chips and mix in..
- Lastly, cook in microwave for 90 sec uncovered..
- When done, take out and let cool for a few min. When it's cooled, flip cup over onto plate to get muffin out..
- Add additional toppings if desired or eat as is. Enjoy!.