Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Rice Pudding (The Egyptian way).
You can have Rice Pudding (The Egyptian way) using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rice Pudding (The Egyptian way)
- You need 1 cup of regular white rice.
- You need 4 cups of milk.
- Prepare 1 can of Nestle Cream.
- Prepare 1 pack of whipping cream powder.
- Prepare of vanilla.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of corn starch.
- It’s of some nuts for topping.
Rice Pudding (The Egyptian way) instructions
- Cook one cup of rice. Mean while in a large pan add all ingredients and mix well..
- Add the rice to the mixture and keep stirring and stirring constantly untill all homogeneous and untill you get the right thickness.should be semi solid..
- Pour in plates and put in the fridge untill it sets. add any desired tooping you like. enjoy 😋.