Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Tuna pasta salad. This healthy tuna pasta salad recipe is tasty, filling, and great for a light summer meal. It's a fabulous make-ahead pasta salad that's perfect for gatherings like potlucks or BBQs. This Tuna Pasta Salad with shell noodles, peas, tuna, celery, and Greek yogurt is fast, healthy, and a dish your whole family can enjoy!
This Tuna Pasta Salad is not only healthy, filling, and utterly delicious, it is easy to make and loaded with flavor. Made with protein-packed tuna, peas, whole-wheat pasta, celery. I love pasta salads and I'm a big tuna salad fan, so this classic tuna pasta salad is something I can really enjoy. You can have Tuna pasta salad using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tuna pasta salad
- Prepare 3 cups of Rotini noodles.
- Prepare As needed of Shredded carrots.
- You need 3-4 of Long Celery Sticks.
- Prepare 4 of hard boiled eggs.
- You need 1 can of tuna (drained).
- It’s of To taste Bacon bits.
- You need of To taste Hidden Valley ranch dressing.
- You need of To taste Mayonnaise.
- You need of optional Shredded cheese.
- It’s of optional Seasonings.
While this easy tuna macaroni salad is great for picnics and barbecues. Table of Contents About Tuna Pasta Salad Can you make tuna and pasta salad in advance? Our TUNA PASTA SALAD is loaded with creamy avocado, red onion, and diced tomatoes. This creamy Tuna Pasta Salad Recipe is tangy, crunchy, oniony, and delightful!
Tuna pasta salad step by step
- Cook noodles and drain.
- Cut up celery and shred carrots. Add to drained noodles..
- Add in tuna.
- Sprinkle in the bacon bits.
- Boil 4 eggs for 15minutes. Run cold water over the pan of eggs for a bit and drain. Fill pan of eggs with cold water again, crack eggs(don't Peel), let cracked eggs sit in the cool water for a bit. Peel eggs, cut eggs in half, and take out hard yolk. Dice up white parts of the eggs in small pieces. In a small bowl, take a fork and smash up egg yolks..
- Add the diced eggs and smashed yolks to the pasta pan.
- Add in mayonnaise and ranch dressing. I put a little more mayo than ranch..
- Add in the shredded cheese and seasonings, stir it up (optional).
- Best served cold*.
Perfect for a healthy lunch, light dinner, or snack to store in the fridge. Let's talk easy dinners and Tuna Pasta Salad. Tuna pasta salads can be found at many pot lucks. Combine the cooked and drained pasta with the drained tuna, chopped celery, peas, and mayonnaise, using only enough mayonnaise for the salad to. This Healthy Tuna Pasta Salad Recipe is a lighter take on the traditional mayo-filled version!