Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Homemade Salad Dressings – #1 French.
You can cook Homemade Salad Dressings – #1 French using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Homemade Salad Dressings – #1 French
- Prepare 3/4 cup of oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of white wine vinegar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of ketchup (organic, if possible).
- You need 2 tbsp of brown or turbinado sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 of garlic clove, pressed.
Homemade Salad Dressings – #1 French step by step
- Combine all ingredients in an airtight jar, screw the lid on tight and dance the conga with it! It should emulsify nicely and give you a dark-orange thick fluid which will make any lettuce go "oh la lá"!.
- Refrigerate until used, shake it vigorously if necessary before serving..