Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Chocolate Frappuccino with Whipped Coconut Cream.
You can have Chocolate Frappuccino with Whipped Coconut Cream using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Frappuccino with Whipped Coconut Cream
- Prepare 300 mls of almond milk.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of hot water.
- You need 1 tsp of good quality instant coffee.
- You need to taste of Honey,.
- You need 3 of ice cubes.
- Prepare 200 mls of coconut milk, chilled.
Chocolate Frappuccino with Whipped Coconut Cream step by step
- Warm the almond milk in a saucepan..
- While the almond milk is warming up, add the 3 tbsp cocoa and 1 tsp coffee to a mug and add 4 tbsp of very hot (but not boiling) water, stirring to form a thick paste..
- Pour a little of the warm almond milk into the mug with the paste. Add enough almond milk to loosen the paste from the edges of the mug and then pour the cocoa/milk mixture into the pan with the rest of the almond milk..
- Whisk the chocolate milk and then pour into a jug to cool down. Taste the milk at this point and add honey to sweeten if desired..
- While the milk is cooling, make the whipped cream. The chilled coconut milk should have separated into solids and a watery liquid. Discard the liquid and whip the solids using a food processor if you have one, or by hand..
- When the milk has cooled, add the ice cubes and pour the milk into a glass. Top with the whipped cream, sprinkle with a little more cocoa..