Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
White Chocolate Cake.
You can cook White Chocolate Cake using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of White Chocolate Cake
- Prepare 200 grams of salted butter.
- It’s 250 grams of caster sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 large of eggs.
- It’s 250 grams of self raising flour.
- It’s 205 ml of milk.
- Prepare 135 grams of White chocolate.
White Chocolate Cake step by step
- Preheat oven at 160° C.
- Beat butter and sugar with electric beaters until thick and pale. Add vanilla, then eggs 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Mix in one-third of the flour, then half the milk. Repeat, then beat in the remaining flour. Gently beat in the melted chocolate until combined..
- Bake on the center rack for 50 to 60 minutes or until the skewer comes out clean.
- Prepare butter cream icing and cover the cake.