Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
whole wheat sourdough bread.
You can have whole wheat sourdough bread using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of whole wheat sourdough bread
- Prepare of starter: Feed starter.
- Prepare 1 cup of bread flour.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of instant potato flakes.
- It’s of bread.
- You need 2 cup of starter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of canola oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 5 cup of white bread flour.
- You need 5 cup of whole wheat bread flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of ground flaxseed.
- You need 3 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of salt.
whole wheat sourdough bread step by step
- feed starter.
- mix well and cover for 8 hours.
- mix well and put unused starter in refrigerator.
- mix all bread ingredients well.
- cover with plastic wrap.
- let rise 10 hours.
- knead gently on floured surface. dough should be soft..
- form in loaves in 4 loaf pans.
- let rise five hours.
- bake at 350 for 30 min or until done.