Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Tuna Salad Avocado Sandwiches.
You can have Tuna Salad Avocado Sandwiches using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tuna Salad Avocado Sandwiches
- You need of Tuna and Extras.
- Prepare 3 cans of white albacore tuna packed in water.
- Prepare 4 slices of bread.
- It’s of To taste iceberg lettuce.
- You need 1 of Roma tomato.
- Prepare 3 of boiled eggs.
- Prepare of Dressing.
- You need 2-1/2 tablespoons of sweet salad cubes.
- You need As needed of Hungarian paprika.
- It’s 1 tablespoons of sliced black ripened olive.
- It’s 1 tablespoons of stone ground Dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1-1/2 tablespoons of capers.
- You need 1 teaspoon of dill weed.
- Prepare 1-1/2 tablespoon of pesto.
- Prepare of To taste salt, avocado.
- Prepare As needed of lime juice to coat the Haas avocado.
- It’s 1 of medium Haas avocado.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of frozen English peas.
Tuna Salad Avocado Sandwiches step by step
- Take the avocado and mash it up leaving it just a little bit chunky. Mix the mashed avocado with lime juice. Take all the dressing ingredients and mix together..
- It should be like a greenish blue cheese dressing, due to the peas and bitty chunks of avocado. Don't add peas till the end..
- Dice the boiled eggs. Drain the tuna. Mix the eggs and the tuna. Toast the bread..
- Slice the tomatoes and set aside. Pull the lettuce and set aside..
- Mix the dressing and the tuna egg mixture. Add English peas. Add paprika..
- Add to the bread and serve with, lettuce and tomato on the sandwiches. I hope you enjoy!!!!.