Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Kittie's baklava. How about trying to bake a keto baklava? Baklava one of my favorite desserts! It's sweet, crunchy, a filled with delicious nuts.
I've also included two authentic baklava recipes for you to try: a fancy and more involved recipe as well as a simple. Baklava is a layered pastry dessert made of filo pastry, filled with chopped nuts, and sweetened with syrup or honey. It was one of the most popular sweet pastries of Ottoman cuisine. You can have Kittie's baklava using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kittie's baklava
- Prepare 2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of pecans.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of almonds.
- Prepare 3 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1 1/2 box of filo dough.
- You need 1 cup of honey.
- You need 3 tbsp of cinnimon.
The pre-Ottoman origin of the dish is unknown, but, in modern times, it is a common dessert of Iranian. Baklava is made with a variety of nuts across the Mediterranean and Middle East, the most common being walnuts, pistachios and almonds. Sometimes just one of these, sometimes a combination. This classic Baklava recipe is made EASY with step by step pictures.
Kittie's baklava step by step
- preheat oven to 375.
- butter bottom of 9 inch rectangle baking pan.
- take pecans and almonds and chop them in a food processor,blender or with a knife. you can also put them in a ziplock bag and smoosh them with a frying pan. make sure there are as few big prices as possible..
- mix brown sugar and cinnamon into pecan and almond mix..
- layer 4 sheets of filo dough into buttered pan drizzling a table spoon of butter after each layer..
- start pouring filling into the pan. proceed to layer like you would a lasagna. adding a layer of filo dough then butter that layer then filling again and so on. drizzle honey in z pattern across entire layer of each layer..
- once all the filling is placed zig zag drizzle honey on top and sprinkle any remaining brown sugar mix left on top..
- place in oven for 25-50 mins or until top is golden brown..
- once its done let it air for 30 min to let the it get crunchy..
- cut into squares and enjoy..
Phyllo dough filled with mixed nuts, its one of the most loved sweets all over the world. Baklava is yummy.but it's yummiest when it's homemade. This heavenly Baklava combines honey-soaked layers of flaky phyllo pastry with spiced walnuts. How to Make Baklava: Prepare the Spiced Nut Filling. Place walnuts, cinnamon, cloves, and salt in a.