Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Vegan Pumpkin Bread.
You can cook Vegan Pumpkin Bread using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Pumpkin Bread
- Prepare 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of organic sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- You need 3 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cloves.
- Prepare 4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ginger powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 can of pumpkin puree (13.5oz).
- It’s 1/4 cup of melted coconut oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- You need of Ground flax egg.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of ground flax seed.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of water.
- It’s of For topping.
- It’s of Pumpkin seeds.
Vegan Pumpkin Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 F 🥵.
- Make the flax egg first – just combine the water and ground flax, stir around and let it sit. Well come back to it.
- Combine dry ingredientz: flour, organic sugar, brown sugar, baking powder, cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and salt 😎.
- Combine wet ingredientz in separate bowl: pump. puree, vanilla, oil, flax egg.
- Combine wet to the dry ingredientz 🥶 – ONLY mix until no flour is visible. Do NOT mix any more than this or the bread will come out tasting like a tire 🚙.
- Line a 9×5 with parchment paper and pour the batter in 🤯.
- Sprinkle pumpkin seeds on top or walnutz if you want.
- Bake for 60 mins, then cover with aluminum foil when done.
- Pumpkin bread will be done when it starts to crack at the top.