Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Asian Cabbage Chicken Salad with Sprinkle Noodle.
You can cook Asian Cabbage Chicken Salad with Sprinkle Noodle using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Asian Cabbage Chicken Salad with Sprinkle Noodle
- It’s Half of small cabbage thinly slice or shredded.
- You need 2 pieces of purple cabbage thinly slice.
- It’s 2 of small carrots shredded.
- It’s Bunches of cilantro chopped.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded cooked chicken.
- It’s 1 tsp of chili flakes.
- You need of Sesame dressing salad.
- It’s of Japanese mini noodle for topping optional.
Asian Cabbage Chicken Salad with Sprinkle Noodle instructions
- Before we start, I just want to show you the salad dressing and the noodle that I used in this recipe. So here the pictures of the sesame salad dressing and the noodle..
- Now let’s start! Using a large bowl or salad mixing bowl, add the two kind of cabbages, carrot, chicken, cilantro, and chili flakes..
- Add 1-2 tbsp of the dressing (less or more). Mix all together, transfer to the serving bowl and sprinkle with the noodle. Enjoy it immediately!.
- HappyCooking ❤️.