Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Garden Pasta Salad.
You can have Garden Pasta Salad using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Garden Pasta Salad
- You need 1/2 box of Tri Colored Rotini.
- Prepare 1 of small Onion.
- Prepare 1 of small Green Pepper.
- It’s 1 of small Yellow Pepper.
- Prepare 1 can of Black Olives.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of Hard Salami.
- It’s 1/2 pound of Pepperoni.
- You need 1 pint of Grape Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of Cucumber.
- It’s 1/2 bottle of Italian House Dressing.
- It’s 1/2 of brick ea. Pepper Jack Cheese & Colby or Mild Cheddar Cheese.
Garden Pasta Salad instructions
- Cube peppers, onion, cucumber, meat and cheese..
- Boil pasta according to package directions..
- Drain and rinse with cold water. Drain again. Put into a large bowl..
- Layer with all vegetables, meat and olives..
- Add dressing, stir to combine and chill before serving..
- Top with cubed cheeses just before serving..