Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Best ever chocolate cake.
You can cook Best ever chocolate cake using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Best ever chocolate cake
- It’s 2 cup of AP flour.
- It’s 2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 4 tbsp of heaping cocoa.
- You need 2 stick of butter.
- You need 1 cup of boiling water.
- You need 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- It’s 2 of eggs beaten.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 of frosting recipe.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of cocoa.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1 of chopped pecans for garnishment.
Best ever chocolate cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F and prepare a 18×13 baking sheet with cooking spray and parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl combine flour, sugar and salt..
- In a sauce pan melt butter and add cocoa. Stir together..
- Add boiling water and allow mixture to boil for 30 seconds. Turn off heat and pour over flour mixture and stir lightly to cool.
- In a measuring cup pour buttermilk and add beaten eggs, baking soda and vanilla. Stir the mixture and pour into batter. Mix well and pour into prepared baking pan and bake for 20 minutes.
- For the frosting melt butter and add remaining ingredients except vanilla extract. Bring to boil and boil for 2 minutes. Remove from heat and add vanilla. Set aside and stir occasionally until frosting has cooled. Stir with mixer until desired consistency. Spread on cooled cake and garnish with chopped pecans.