Vickys Pumpkin Spiced Rice Krispie Treats, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can cook Vickys Pumpkin Spiced Rice Krispie Treats, GF DF EF SF NF using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Pumpkin Spiced Rice Krispie Treats, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sunflower spread / butter plus extra for greasing.
- You need 60 grams of pumpkin puree, canned is perfect.
- It’s 330 grams of vegan marshmallows.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pumpkin spice mix, recipe link below.
- You need 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 150 grams of Rice Krispies or gluten-free puffed rice cereal.
Vickys Pumpkin Spiced Rice Krispie Treats, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Grease a baking tray or line with parchment paper.
- Melt the 3 tbsp sunflower spread in a heavy pan. Add the pumpkin puree and warm through.
- Add 280g of marshmallows, vanilla, salt and pumpkin spice. Stir until the marshmallows are melted then remove from the heat https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/355489-vickys-pumpkin-pie-spice-mix.
- Let the mixture cool for 10 minutes then fold in the remaining 50g marshmallows. Let cool to room temperature. It'll take around 30 minutes.
- Add the cereal and stir in, get it all coated well.
- Spoon the mixture into the greased tray and press it down. Let it sit for 45 minutes then cut into squares and serve.