Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Vickys Bloody Mary Halloween Soup, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can cook Vickys Bloody Mary Halloween Soup, GF DF EF SF NF using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Bloody Mary Halloween Soup, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s 1330 grams of tomatoes.
- It’s 5 of red onions, peeled & cut into wedges.
- Prepare 2 of red bell peppers, deseeded & quartered.
- Prepare 5 clove of garlic, peeled.
- It’s 3 sprigs of rosemary plus extra for garnish.
- It’s 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 200 ml of hot vegetable stock.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1 dash of tobasco sauce.
- It’s 3 tsp of worcestershire sauce, see my profile for a gluten-free recipe.
- It’s 5 tbsp of vodka, or more stock.
- You need 200 ml of sour cream, see my profile for vegan recipe.
Vickys Bloody Mary Halloween Soup, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Preheat the oven to gas 7 / 220C / 425°F.
- Put the tomatoes, onions, garlic and peppers onto a baking tray with the rosemary and drizzle with the olive oil.
- Roast for 40 minutes (turning halfway through) or until the vegetables are beginning to char at the edges.
- Puree the vegetables and stock together in batches until smooth then return to the pan.
- Add the vinegar, tobasco, worcestershire sauce and vodka and warm through.
- Serve topped with a swirl of sour cream and some cheese straws, see my profile for a free-from recipe!.