Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Crunchy chickpea salad. Roasted chickpeas make a great protein-packed vegan snack! Enjoy them on their own, or add them to your Enter: roasted chickpeas. They still have all the protein and heartiness of regular chickpeas.
I had two things I wanted to accomplish during maternity leave: sew Frances new curtains and organize our family photos. When I set these goals for myself both seemed so doable and, of course. Look for roasted chickpea snacks with the healthy snacks or nuts at your grocery store. You can have Crunchy chickpea salad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crunchy chickpea salad
- It’s 1 cup of boiled chickpeas.
- Prepare 1 of medium sized onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 of tomato chopped.
- It’s 1 of green chilli chopped.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Red chilli powder.
- You need of Juice of one lemon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cornflakes.
- It’s 1 pinch of sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of roasted peanuts.
- It’s of Fresh coriander leaves chopped to garnish.
Reviews for: Photos of Brussels Sprouts Salad with Crunchy Chickpeas. Why not try a delicious Crunchy Chickpea Peanut Thai Salad. The ingredients are familiar but the taste is something different and delicious. It's crunchy (hence the name), flavorful and most importantly, filling!
Crunchy chickpea salad instructions
- In a bowl, add boiled chick peas, onion, chopped tomato and green chilli..
- Add salt, red chilli powder, lemon juice and a pinch of salt. Give everything a nice toss..
- Add peanuts and cornflakes to the bowl. Mix well. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves..
- Tip: Add cornflakes and peanuts just when you are about to serve; otherwise, they will lose their crunch.
Note that these photos are from the chicken version of Prepare the vegetables for the salad while the chickpeas bake and set aside. Crunchy Salad with Greener Goddess Dressing. Pesto Kelp Noodle Salad with Arugula. Chickpeas are hearty and serve as a nice earthy-neutral canvas for ginger, lime, garlic, and curry powder. It's crunchy, delicious, and perfect for any picnic or social gathering!