Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can have Baked alaska using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked alaska
- You need 300 g of baked Swiss roll cake.
- It’s 90 ml of Italian meringue.
- It’s 500 ml of vanilla and strawberry ice cream.
- Prepare 50 ml of sugar syrup.
- It’s of Blue berry syrup.
Baked alaska step by step
- Using round cutters, cut round pieces of Swiss roll cake..
- Sit the ice cream on a base of Sponge..
- Cut more Sponge to fit and cover all round the ice cream..
- Brush all over with the sugar syrup..
- Set on aluminum plates and coat with the meringue and blue berry syrup, and decorate by piping on a design with a small plain tube..
- Dust with icing sugar and place in a very hot oven at 230 degrees Celsius for 2-3minutes until the meringue is coloured..
- Serve immediately..