Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sourdough Spelt potato bread.
You can cook Sourdough Spelt potato bread using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sourdough Spelt potato bread
- Prepare 2 cups of Organic Spelt flour.
- You need 1 cup of Organic White flour.
- You need 1 cup of mashed potatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of sourdough starter.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of grape molasses.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- You need of ~1 cup of chilled boiling water.
Sourdough Spelt potato bread instructions
- Mix all ingredients together by hand or using a mixer. Be intuitive on bread making. Add water until dough become smooth..
- Shape into two balls and place them on a proofing bowl/basket or oiled baking pan and allow them to rise for anywhere between 6-8 hours..
- Bake at 400F with water bath underneath for 35 minutes.