Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Fried Eggplant w Honey Drizzle.
You can cook Fried Eggplant w Honey Drizzle using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried Eggplant w Honey Drizzle
- You need of Fried Eggplant.
- Prepare of Fritter Flour.
- You need of Water.
- Prepare of The Dressing and Drizzle.
- It’s of Salt / kosher salt.
- You need of Paprika.
- It’s of Black Pepper/ White Pepper.
- Prepare of Other herbs as you wish.
- Prepare of Honey.
Fried Eggplant w Honey Drizzle step by step
- Add and mix the flour with water(batter) and add the cut eggplants into it. Mix well until every each of it is evenly coated in the batter.
- Heat up the pan, add in the oil and wait over medium -high heat. Fry the coated eggplant until it turned golden brown and.
- Fry for about 4-5 minutes then drain on paper towels to get rid of the excess oil.
- Sprinkle the salt, paprika, all the required ingredients for dressings.
- Lastly, drizzle the honey on top of it using spoon. Just a little amount would do, don’t overly do it! Done!.