Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Lemon butter baked shrimp.
You can have Lemon butter baked shrimp using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lemon butter baked shrimp
- You need 1 lb of shrimp, peeled and devined.
- It’s 1 of lemon, sliced.
- It’s 1/2 stick of of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1 of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 of Johnny's Alaskan Salmon seasoning.
Lemon butter baked shrimp instructions
- Cover a cookie sheet with foil. Roll up the ends and sides so it protects the butter from spilling over once melted..
- Melt 1/2 stick of butter on the foil. Brown slightly. You can preheat the oven at 350°F and slowly melt the butter while it's warming..
- Placed thinly sliced lemons evenly in the melted butter on the cookie sheet. Ideally the whole sheet will be lined with lemons, leaving few spaces..
- Layer the shrimp on top of the lemons. Place them carefully so that there are no shrimp on top of the others. One whole side of the shrimp should be touching a lemon and laying in butter..
- Sprinkle with Italian Seasoning and Johnny's Alaskan Salmon seasoning..
- Cook at 350°F for 15 minutes. Serve with angel hair pasta, rice and veggies or salad. Good skewered to accompany a steak..