Sweet macaroni salad. Filipino Sweet Macaroni Salad is a popular version of mac salad in the Philippines. It is composed of sweetened fruits, condensed milk, and mayonnaise. Cheese is an unconventional ingredient added.
Macaroni salad is a type of pasta salad, served cold made with cooked elbow macaroni and usually prepared with mayonnaise. Much like potato salad or coleslaw in its use, it is often served as a side dish to barbecue, fried chicken, or other picnic style dishes. This classic macaroni salad is a crowd-pleaser at every cookout, potluck, and picnic! i think the dressing is fantastic. it's a little sweet, a little zingy from the vinegar, a little mustardy, it all blends well. You can have Sweet macaroni salad using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet macaroni salad
- It’s 1 cup of macaroni.
- You need 3 tablespoon of mayonnaise.
- You need 3 tablespoon of heavy cream.
- It’s Pinch of salt for water.
- You need Pinch of black pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of oil.
- You need Pinch of salt for macaroni.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of powder sugar.
This sweet and creamy salad is ideal for a casual game night or potluck. A macaroni salad recipe that's creamy but still light, sweet but tangy, and has a wonderful The Best Macaroni Salad Ever. Pile it into a bowl and serve it at your next barbecue/picnic/cookout/grilling party! The Sweet Macaroni Salad is loved by all.
Sweet macaroni salad step by step
- Boil the pasta with water and salt and oil.
- Let it cool down and then add mayonnaise and heavy cream salt and pepper and powder sugar.
- Mix well and put it in refrigerator to cool for half hour.
In every occasion, Sweet Macaroni Salad has its shares on the table. It can be consumed in a matter of time because of its powerful and enticing taste. What is Macaroni Salad made of? Cooked macaroni, shredded carrot, green onions, red peppers/capsicum and celery tossed in a dressing made with mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard. See more ideas about macaroni salad, cooking recipes, pasta dishes.