Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sago jaggery kheer.
You can cook Sago jaggery kheer using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sago jaggery kheer
- It’s 1/2 liter of e milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sago quatre.
- It’s 1/2 cup of jaggery.
- Prepare as needed of Dry fruits.
Sago jaggery kheer step by step
- Boiled milk for 15 mins.. add soaked sago… Cook till transculent.
- Other side… Take pan… Add 1 cup water and hlf cup jaggery powder… Cook till jaggery melts.
- Whn kheer become thick… Switch off gas… And keep it side.. let it cool proply… Then add cold jaggery mix….
- Add chopped nuts… Your kheer is ready.. garnish with nuts..