Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Carvable, Stackable Chocolate Cake!.
You can cook Carvable, Stackable Chocolate Cake! using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Carvable, Stackable Chocolate Cake!
- You need 1 box of devils food cake mix.
- You need 1 box of chocolate fudge pudding mix.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- It’s 1 of water and oil according to box.
Carvable, Stackable Chocolate Cake! instructions
- Heat oven to 325°F. Grease and flour pan. (Can be any shape like a bowl for a round cake or a 9 by 13).
- Add cake mix to bowl first, followed by choc pudding mix, water, and oil..
- Mix by hand and pour into greased pan..
- Bake aprox 30-35 min for round pan, 35-40 min for sheet, and 40-45 min for other shapes (ex: bowl) or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool completely before tranfering, carving, or frosting. (Approx 2 hours).