Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Instapot rice pudding. Make Rice Pudding: Pour milk mixture into the cooked rice. Bring the rice pudding mixture to a simmer (Instant Pot: press "Cancel", then "Saute" button). This is a standard instapot recipe just google instapot rice pudding!!!
I generally remove the pot from the pressure cooker and let the. "Rice pudding is a dish made from rice mixed with water or milk and other ingredients such as Can't wait to make rice pudding in the Instapot. I've been trying to find an easy recipe for rice pudding for. A lot depends on personal and cultural preferences, and even if we could So how do you make perfect rice? You can cook Instapot rice pudding using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Instapot rice pudding
- It’s 1 cup of Basmati rice.
- It’s 1 1/2 c of water.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 2 cups of heavy whipping cream *divided*.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 3/4 cup of raisins (optional) do not soak them.
- You need 1-1 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- It’s 3/4-1 cup of sugar: I suggest 3/4 if using raisins in recipe.
I've made it on my stovetop but using an Instant Pot is SO much easier and quicker. I HIGHLY suggest you get a non stick pot too! This Instant Pot Rice Pudding Recipe gives you a creamy consistency without the addition of any cream. This rice pudding recipe couldn't be easier when made in your Instant Pot® or other multi-functional pressure cooker.
Instapot rice pudding step by step
- Put salt, water and rice in your instapot. Cook on low pressure on the rice setting. When done left self depressurize and beging mixing ingredients while waiting..
- Whisk the eggs, vanilla extract, and 1/2 cup of the whipping cream until thoroughly mixed. Set aside..
- Once depressurized open instapot, mix rice to make sure there are no clumps of rice..
- Add remaining 1 1/2 cup of whipping cream, sugar, raisins and cinnamon powder. Mix together..
- Using a screen strainer pour the egg mixture through it into the instapot. It is important to strain it. If you do not you will have chunks of egg in your rice pudding. Throw out any goop left in the strainer..
- Turn on saute setting. You must constantly mix until mixture is boiling. It can stick to bottom of pot and burn. It also has to reach boiling to cook the egg properly..
- Once it reaches a boil remove pot and pour mixture into bowl to cool. It will continue to thicken. When serving add milk your portion to thin to desired consistancy..
- Substitutions: you can use milk or half and half in place of heavy whipping cream. When substituting for the rice you want to use a risotto rice, you can use standard white rice but it won't be starchy enough and the consistancy can be off..
See more ideas about instant pot recipes, instant pot, instapot recipes. This is the most amazing Instant Pot rice pudding recipe ever. Instant Pot Rice Pudding is an easy and hassle-free recipe for this classic rice dessert. Pressure cooker rice pudding is a great dessert to make when you are stuck for time or need to make. A lightly sweetened creamy Indian dessert made with rice and milk that is What is the size of insta pot used in the above ?