Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Dirty Deviled Eggs.
You can cook Dirty Deviled Eggs using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dirty Deviled Eggs
- You need 2 Dozen of large eggs (hard boiled).
- Prepare 2 tbs of Baking Soda or Powder.
- It’s 1 C of Mayonaise.
- It’s 2-3 tbs of Yellow Mustard.
- Prepare 2-3 tbs of Worchestshire sauce.
- You need of Green pimento stuffed olives.
- Prepare Half of jar of olive juice.
- It’s 1-2 tbsp of Celery seed.
- You need 1 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- You need of Paprika.
Dirty Deviled Eggs step by step
- Hard boil the eggs with 1-2 tbs bakins soda or powder in the water (this helps peel the shells off) once cooked peel, rinse in cold water. Halve the eggs separating the yolk into a bowl and put the whites on trays..
- Add celery seed and cayenne pepper to yolks. Use a fork to mix together well and crumble up the yolk..
- Add your mayonnaise (a bit at a time so as to not overdo it), then add Worchestshire sauce, yellow mustard and mix. Now it will be thick…you now pour in the olive juice from the jar of Olive to thin it out. Use adding bits more of mayo and even a few more dashes of Worchestshire sauce, mustard etc. to keep the mixture taste on point until the desired consistency is reached. The key to this "dirty" recipe is the olive juice being prominent (think dirty martini).
- Once the yolk is the consistancy you desire put into halved egg whites. I use a melon baller but to each their own. Once done you then take the olives and cut them in half. You put one half an olive on top of the yolk if each egg. Sprinkle with paprika and serve! (We tend to go a bit heavy on the paprika).