Cherry 🍒 Vanilla Coke Spiced Rum Brownie Cake.
You can have Cherry 🍒 Vanilla Coke Spiced Rum Brownie Cake using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cherry 🍒 Vanilla Coke Spiced Rum Brownie Cake
- You need 1 box (18.4 ounce) of milk chocolate brownie cake mix.
- You need 1 bottle (16.9 ounce) of cherry vanilla cola.
- You need 1/4 cup of spiced rum.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s of Butter cooking spray.
- You need 1 jar (16 ounce) of maraschino cherries 🍒, drained.
- You need of Whipped topping.
Cherry 🍒 Vanilla Coke Spiced Rum Brownie Cake step by step
- Reserve about 1/4 cup dry cake mix before you proceed to the next step…….
- In a large bowl mix together remaining cake mix, cherry vanilla cola, spiced rum, cinnamon powder and vanilla extract………
- Spray a 9X13 inch glass baking dish with butter cooking spray……….
- Pour your milk chocolate cake mixture into bottom of baking pan……..
- Place over cake mix your jar of drained maraschino cherries……..
- Sprinkle reserved dry cake mix all over cherries……..shake baking pan lightly so dry cake mix is evenly distributed throughout the baking pan……..
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 40 – 50 minutes, or until cake mix is fully cooked in the center and top is set……….
- Let cool, serve and enjoy with whipped topping!!!! 😋.