Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Deviled Egg Easter Salad.
You can have Deviled Egg Easter Salad using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Deviled Egg Easter Salad
- You need 8 of hard boiled eggs, colored with food color if desired.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tsp of seaoned rice vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 of slalk celery, minced.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped chives.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste.
- You need 1 tsp of hot sauce, such as Franks brand.
- Prepare 6 cup of shredded lettece.
- Prepare 4 of crispy cooked slices of bacon.
- Prepare 1 pints of grape tomatoes.
- You need 1 pints of tiny button mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 large of cucumber, thin sliced.
- You need 12 of black olives.
- You need 1 of carrot, cut in to rounds.
Deviled Egg Easter Salad step by step
- MAKE DEVILED EGGS.
- In a bowl combine mayonnaise, vinegar,celery, chives,pepper, salt and hot sauce, whisk to combine.
- Cut eggs in half, remove yolks and add yolks to mayonnaise in bowl, mash and mix well. Fill egg white halfs with mixture..
- MAKE SALAD.
- Spread shredded lettece on a platter, place cucumber all around platter. Add deviled eggs on top of lettece, top each egg with a piece of bacon. Add remaining ingredients all around. Serve with your favorite salad dressing..
- This salad is very adapable, add any salad ngredients you prefer or omit what you don't like".