AMIEs Special CHOCOlate Cake.
You can cook AMIEs Special CHOCOlate Cake using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of AMIEs Special CHOCOlate Cake
- You need 200 grams of dark chocolate, chopped in squares.
- It’s 100 grams of butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 3 of eggs, separated.
- You need 5 tbsp of sifted sugar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of sifted flour.
- You need 1 of icing sugar or unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need 1 of bread crumbs.
AMIEs Special CHOCOlate Cake instructions
- Heat the oven to 180ºC. Grease a 25cm cake tin. Sprinkle a little bread crumbs into the tin and shake to coat the sides..
- Put the chocolate and butter together in a bowl over a pan of hot water (not boiling water). Stir until smooth. Cool slightly..
- Put the egg yolks and sugar in a bowl and whisk until pale and thick. Whisk in the chocolate mixture. Fold in the flour, stirring well to combine..
- Whisk the egg whites to soft peaks. Fold a third of the egg white mixture into the chocolate mixture to loosen. Then fold in the remaining egg whites. Pour into the prepared cake tin..
- Bake for 30 minutes until set and done. Let it cool and then place in wire rack. Sprinkle with icing sugar or cocoa powder..