Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Vegetarian Enchiladas Recipe.
You can have Vegetarian Enchiladas Recipe using 20 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Enchiladas Recipe
- Prepare For of filling:.
- You need 6 of mini sweet corns, halved lengthwise.
- Prepare 6 tablespoons of grated cheddar cheese or vegan cheese if required.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 of medium yellow bell pepper, sliced into thin strips.
- It’s 1 of medium red bell pepper, sliced into thin strips.
- You need 1/2 of large red onion, sliced into thin wedges.
- Prepare 1/2 of Juice of a lime.
- Prepare For of tortillas:.
- You need 6 of Gran Luchito Street Taco wraps.
- You need 1/2 (1 pack) of Gran Luchito Refried Beans.
- Prepare For of enchilada sauce:.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Gran Luchito Chipotle Salsa.
- It’s 1 cup of passata.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Gran Luchito Smoky Chipotle Fajita & Taco Mix.
- It’s 3/4 cup of vegetable stock.
- Prepare For of toppings:.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Gran Luchito Serrano Green Chillies.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated cheddar cheese or vegan cheese if required.
Vegetarian Enchiladas Recipe step by step
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees Celsius, 170 for fan assisted..
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan or wok over a medium/high heat. Add the prepared vegetables and lime juice and stir fry until tender..
- Whilst the vegetables are cooking, add all the enchilada sauce ingredients to a saucepan. Stir to combine and bring to a gentle boil then reduce to a simmer, cooking for 5 or so minutes to thicken and reduce the sauce..
- Add half of the cooked sauce to the vegetables and stir to combine. Reserve the remaining sauce to one side..
- Add the Refried Beans to a pan, cooking as per the packet guidelines..
- Divide the Refried Beans evenly between the Street Taco wraps, spreading a thick layer over each..
- Divide the cooked vegetables between the center of the Street Taco wraps, then roll tightly around the filling. Arrange the filled wraps seam side down in a small ovenproof dish, so they are closely packed together..
- Pour over the remaining enchilada sauce and scatter over the remaining cheese..
- Transfer to the oven to bake for 20-25 minutes until piping hot through and the cheese is golden..
- Scatter over the Serrano Green Chillies to serve..