Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Keto coconut flour cheese pandesal.
You can have Keto coconut flour cheese pandesal using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto coconut flour cheese pandesal
- It’s 3 cups of coconut flour.
- It’s 1.5 cup of Psyllium powder.
- You need 4 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of sweetener.
- You need 4 tsp of apple cider.
- Prepare 3 of egg yolks.
- Prepare 80 grams of butter.
- You need 4 cups of water.
- You need 3 of egg whites.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cream of tartar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cubes cheese.
Keto coconut flour cheese pandesal instructions
- Mix all ingredients except egg white and tartar.
- Beat egg white and cream of tartar until frothy, then add to the the flour mixture.
- Preheat oven at 170 degree celcius.
- Add cubes cheese to the prepared dough ball.
- Bake the dough at 1 hour and 15 mins.