Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Brownie, Oreo Truffle.
You can have Brownie, Oreo Truffle using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brownie, Oreo Truffle
- You need 1 of 9×13 size brownie mix cooked according to package directions, cooled.
- Prepare 2 of boxes of instant "Oreo" pudding (if you cant find Oreo pudding, use white chocolate or vanilla pudding).
- It’s 3 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 of 8oz. tubs of whipped topping.
- You need 1 packages of Oreos, crushed.
Brownie, Oreo Truffle instructions
- Cut cooled brownies into 1" cubes.
- Mix pudding mixes and milk.
- Place 1/4 of the pan of brownies at the bottom of a large bowl..
- Pour 1/4 of the pudding mixture over brownies. Top with half of one of the tubs of cool whip, then 1/4 of the crushed Oreos. Repeat layers (should have 4 layers) end with crushed Oreos on top..
- Refrigerate for 3 hours or more..