Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Porkchops, Gravy, with Cashew Pork Dressing.
You can cook Porkchops, Gravy, with Cashew Pork Dressing using 28 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Porkchops, Gravy, with Cashew Pork Dressing
- You need of Porkchops.
- It’s 2-1/4 pound of bone-in porkchops.
- It’s 1-1/2 pound of boneless porkchops.
- It’s As needed of salt.
- Prepare of Seasoned flour.
- It’s 3 cup of all-purpose flour divided.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of ground sage.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need of Dressing.
- Prepare 2 cups of whole cashews.
- You need 12 ounces of cornbread Stuffing Preppridge Farms.
- You need 2-1/2 pound of ground pork.
- You need 2 of gala apples.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon, apples.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar, apples.
- It’s 1/3 teaspoon of salt, apples.
- Prepare 1 of tube chicken broth powder.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- You need 1 cup of sliced celery.
- It’s 1 cup of diced onion.
- You need of Gravy.
- You need 1 cup of oil from cooking porkchops.
- It’s 1-1/2 cup of seasoned flour from above.
- It’s 1 of tube powdered chicken broth.
- It’s 1-1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 3 cups of water.
- You need As needed of salt.
Porkchops, Gravy, with Cashew Pork Dressing instructions
- Slice and dice the celery and onions. Brown the pork and add the celery and onions..
- After the celery and onions are added put the seasonings in. Stir and continue to sauté..
- Preheat oven 350°Fahrenheit. While it's sauteing, wash, core, and peel the apples. Grate the apples..
- Add cinnamon, sugar, and salt to the apples. Mix the apple mixture. Get the Stuffing ready..
- Stir it together. Add in one of the powdered broth, dressing, cashew, and mix. Add mixture to a 9×13 pan. Cut the butter into Pat's and add on top of dressing. Put into oven for 40 minutes..
- Put the flour in a ziploc bag. Add seasonings to the flour heat the oil, and coat the porkchops with seasoned flour by sealing and shaking bag. Fry the chops in batches..
- Move to a paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil. Take the dressing out of the oven and increase heat to 400°Fahrenheit. When it reaches 400 put back into oven. Continue to fry porkchops..
- Take dressing out of oven 12 minutes. Add the flour and broth powder to the drippings and make a roux. Add broth and water. Put the dressing in oven for 30 minutes..
- Take dressing out when the edges and top is crunchy. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.