Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sourdough Banana Bread.
You can have Sourdough Banana Bread using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sourdough Banana Bread
- It’s 113 g of soft unsalted butter.
- You need 50 g of brown sugar.
- You need 40 g of condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 of large egg (70g).
- It’s 1 tsp of dark rum or vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of unfed sourdough starter(room temperature).
- You need 3 of bananas, mashed.
- Prepare 240 g of all purposes flour, sifted.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
Sourdough Banana Bread step by step
- Grease and flour 8 nonstick rectangle carbon steel muffin pan (5.5*9cm) or 8*5 inch loaf pan..
- In a separate bowl combine the flour, salt, and baking soda then sifted..
- Cream together the butter with sugar. Add egg, and rum (vanilla). Mix in the condensed milk, sourdough starter and mashed bananas..
- Add the flour mixture to banana mixture and mix just until combined. Do not over-mix. (Or you will have tough bread!).
- Pour the batter into a greased 9×5-inch bread pan. Bake at 350°F for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean..
- Cool completely prior to slicing..
- So moist and yummy!.