Gulab Jamun with milk powder.
You can cook Gulab Jamun with milk powder using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gulab Jamun with milk powder
- You need 1 cup of milk powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of maida.
- You need 1 tbsp of suji.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ghee.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 4 tbsp of milk.
- You need of For sugar syrup.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1 tsp of lime juice.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- You need as needed of Oil or ghee for frying.
- You need of Few chopped nuts for garnishing.
Gulab Jamun with milk powder instructions
- In a bowl add milk powder,baking soda, ghee, maida, suji and milk. Mix it with finger tips & make small balls of it..
- In a pan take sugar,water and lime juice,cardamom powder and boil it on medium flame till it's thick in consistency, off the flame Keep aside,.
- Heat oil or ghee and fry the jamuns on medium flame till golden brown in colour..
- Add the jamuns to the warm sugar syrup and give it a boil. Soak it for at least 2 hours before serving. Can garnish with chopped nuts.