Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can cook Sourdough bread using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sourdough bread
- It’s 300 g of starter.
- Prepare 340 g of water.
- It’s 100 g of red fife milled at home flour.
- Prepare 100 g of spelt milled at home flour.
- You need 300 g of high gluten flour.
- It’s 12 g of salt.
- It’s 40 g of sesame seeds roasted.
- It’s of Black sesame seeds.
Sourdough bread instructions
- Add starter to medium bowl and water and mix. Add all flours to mixed starter and mix well. Cover and let sit for 30 minutes. Add salt and roasted sesame seeds and mix with wet hands. Cover and let sit another 30 minutes. After 30 minutes wet hands and turn and Fold dough on all sides and do this every 30 minutes for the next 2 to 3 hours. Afterwards turn dough on lightly floured surface and pull dough from on sides toward the middle, flip over and spin to make round..
- Place in floured bread basket or line a bowl with towel, dust with flour generously. Add sesame seeds to top of dough ball and flour the top. Place dough in bowl or floured bread basket with round top at bottom. Place in refrigerator overnight covered with plastic..
- In the morning, uncover dough and let sit for 2 hours covered with towel. Place Dutch oven with lid in oven, afterwards and preheat to 527° F. Line Dutch oven with parchment paper, immediately turn dough into dutch oven with lid and bake for 25 minutes. Take off lid, turn oven down to 426° and bake for 5 to 10 minutes..