Fudge Topped Brownies.
You can have Fudge Topped Brownies using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fudge Topped Brownies
- It’s 1 cup of butter, melted.
- It’s 2 cup of sugar substitute, such as truvia/stevia (can also use regular sugar).
- It’s 1 cup of gluten free all purpose flour (can use reg flour cup for cup).
- It’s 2/3 cup of Cocoa.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of xanthum gum (if using regular flour instead of gluten-free, you don't need this ingredient).
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of soy milk (or milk of your choice).
- You need 3 tsp of vanilla, divided.
- Prepare 12 oz of semisweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare 14 oz of sweetened condensed milk.
Fudge Topped Brownies step by step
- Heat oven to 350°F..
- In mixer bowls, beat butter, sugar, flour, cocoa, baking powder, xanthum gum, eggs, milk, & 1 1/2 tsp vanilla. Spread in greased 13×9 pan..
- Bake 40 minutes or until set..
- Just before brownies are done, in saucepan, over low heat, melt chips with sweetened condensed milk & remaining 1 1/2 tsp vanilla. Immediately spread over hot brownies..
- Cool. Chill. Cut into bars..