Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Moist chocolate cake.
You can have Moist chocolate cake using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Moist chocolate cake
- You need 1 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 cup of granulated white sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 3/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 large of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of buttermilk(or substitute by putting 1tbsp white vinegar in a cup then fill the rest with milk let it stand for 5 min until thickened).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter melted.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of hot coffe (or 2 teaspoon instant coffee in one cup of boiling water).
Moist chocolate cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F Farenheit.
- In a large boil of standing mixer stir together.
- Mix until smooth for about three minutes.
- Stir in.
- Batter will be very runny.
- Pour mixture in a pan and bake for 35 min or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.