Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can cook Chickpea Salad using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chickpea Salad
- You need 1 of medium sized English cucumber.
- It’s 15 ounce of can of chickpeas.
- Prepare 1 of medium Haas Avocado.
- It’s 1 tablespoons of capers.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of sliced black ripened olive.
- It’s 2 of Roma tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pesto.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- You need As needed of lime juice to coat the Haas avocado.
- You need 1-1/2 cups of boiled potatoes.
- Prepare As needed of water to boil the potatoes.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of butter, potatoes.
- You need of To taste salt.
- Prepare 3 of boiled eggs.
- It’s of To taste red wine vinegar optional.
Chickpea Salad step by step
- Drain the chickpeas. Slice the eggs. Dice the tomatoes..
- Wash and cut the potatoes into little wedges. Boil the potatoes. When fork tender toss with butter and salt..
- Dice the avocado and coat with lime juice. Sprinkle with salt. Wash the cucumber and cut lengthwise remove the seeds. Slice the cucumber into half moons..
- Add everything to a bowl and mix. If needed add more pesto..
- When mixed well add the paprika. Serve I hope you enjoy..