My Favorite Crockpot Roast (keto style).
You can have My Favorite Crockpot Roast (keto style) using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Favorite Crockpot Roast (keto style)
- Prepare 5 of Celery Stalks sliced.
- Prepare 2 of bushels of radishes halved.
- You need 1/2 package of baby carrots.
- It’s 1 (8 oz) of package of mushrooms, sliced or halved.
- It’s 2 of + lbs chuck Roast.
- It’s 1 pkg of aus ju seasoning.
- Prepare 1 pkg of Italian dressing seasoning packet.
- It’s 1 stick of butter sliced.
My Favorite Crockpot Roast (keto style) step by step
- Spray your crockpot with avocado or olive oil spray.
- Place all your veggies in the bottom of the pot and sprinkle with about 1/3 of your seasoning packets.
- Place your Chuck Roast on top of your veggies, then sprinkle the rest of your seasoning packets all over the roast..
- Last place your butter pats all over your roast and along the sides on your veggies( mostly on the roast!.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or until fork tender. Delicious!!.