Chocolate & Coffee Frappuccino.
You can cook Chocolate & Coffee Frappuccino using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate & Coffee Frappuccino
- It’s of INGREDIENTS for 1 Frappuccino.
- It’s of Chocolate Syrup.
- You need of Espresso or Very Strong Coffee.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- Prepare of Vanilla Ice Cream.
- Prepare of Crushed Ice cubes (or ice cubes) 150g.
- It’s of For Decoration.
- It’s of Vanilla Ice Cream.
- You need of Whipped Cream.
- It’s of Cream.
- It’s of Sugar.
- It’s of Sliced Almonds, as you like.
- You need of Banana, as you like.
- It’s of Chocolate Syrup, as you like.
Chocolate & Coffee Frappuccino instructions
- Chocolate & Coffee Frappuccino.
- Brew espresso or very strong coffee..
- Add the sugar to the coffee and mix well. Let cool completely to make iced coffee..
- Add the iced coffee, chocolate syrup, vanilla ice cream and crushed ice cubes (or ice cubes) to a blender and blend well..
- Prepare a glass..
- Prepare roasted sliced almonds..
- Add the cream and sugar to a medium mixing bowl and whisk until stiff. Set aside until use..
- Add the Frappuccino to the glass..
- Add the whipped cream on top..
- Add a scoop of ice cream and decorate as you like..