Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Mexican Quinoa Bowl.
You can have Mexican Quinoa Bowl using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mexican Quinoa Bowl
- Prepare 1 cup of quinoa prepared per instructions with broth for flavor.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of canned black beans per bowl.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of canned chickpeas per bowl.
- It’s 1/8 cup of roasted, diced sweet potatoes per bowl.
- You need of Cilantro-lime dressing/sauce.
- Prepare of Cilantro.
- It’s 1/4-1/2 of avocado per bowl.
- It’s 1/3 of chili-lime chicken burger (Trader Joe’s) per bowl.
- It’s 3 of heaping tbsp salsa or pico de gallo per bowl.
Mexican Quinoa Bowl instructions
- Prepare quinoa. I like to use a combination of bone broth and vegetable broth for flavor instead of water..
- While quinoa is cooking, roast sweet potato in the oven at 400-425° for 20-30 minutes..
- Cook chicken burger while sweet potatoes roast..
- Season and dice sweet potatoes..
- Add toppings to bowl and drizzle with cilantro lime dressing..