Spicy keto grilled chicken.
You can cook Spicy keto grilled chicken using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy keto grilled chicken
- You need of chicken casserole pieces.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- You need of ginger powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of pepper powder.
- Prepare of chilli powder.
- It’s of curry powder.
- You need of water.
- Prepare of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of almond meal.
- You need of breaded pork rinds.
- You need of egg.
Spicy keto grilled chicken step by step
- Marinate the chicken with all the spice powders and water. Cover and refrigerate overnight..
- Preheat the oven to 200 C°, fan forced mode..
- Mix the parmesan cheese, almond meal and breaded pork rinds..
- Beat the egg. Dip the marinated chicken pieces with the egg wash..
- Coat the chicken pieces with the breading mixture..
- Grill the chicken pieces for 25 mins turning once midway through. Enjoy!.