Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can cook Potato Salad using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Potato Salad
- Prepare 3 lb of petite red potatoes.
- It’s 1 of red onion, finely chopped.
- You need 6 of celery stalks, chopped.
- You need 1 1/4 cups of mayo.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of mustard.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 2-3 tsp of fresh parsley, chopped (optional).
- You need 8 of hard-boiled eggs, chopped.
Potato Salad instructions
- In a medium stockpot, cover potatoes with water. Bring to a boil. Once boiling turn down the heat to medium-high and cook for 30 minutes. Must be fork tender, if not sure cook for 5 minutes. Drain water and set potatoes aside to cool. (Cool for 45 minutes).
- While potatoes are cooking, hard boil eggs in a sauce pan. Cover eggs with water. Bring to boil and cook for 12 minutes. Drain water and then put eggs under cool water until they are cool enough to peel..
- While eggs and potatoes are cooking, chop onion, celery, and parsley. Add into a large mixing bowl wit mayo, mustard, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Chop eggs and potatoes once cool and mix into the salad..