Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sooji Gulab jamun.
You can cook Sooji Gulab jamun using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sooji Gulab jamun
- You need 1 cup of thin semolina.
- It’s 2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cardamom powder.
- It’s as needed of Rose water(optional).
- Prepare as needed of oil for frying.
Sooji Gulab jamun instructions
- Take a pan add semolina roast it at low flame without changing colour,just fragrance should come.Now add milk gradually and mix it continuously without any lumps.Add all milk and combine it well..
- Now grease your hands with ghee and knead it well to make a smooth dough when it is little warm.And keep it rest for 15 minutes..
- Now make a sugar syrup of 1 string consistency..
- Now make small smooth balls out of it and fry it in a oil or ghee at low medium flame till golden brown colour.And dip these balls in a sugar syrup for 2 hours,if possible dip for more time.And in between stirr them gently..
- Our yummilicious soft delicious gulab jamun are ready to serve.Enjoy.