Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Bread Gulab Jamuns.
You can have Bread Gulab Jamuns using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bread Gulab Jamuns
- Prepare 10 of Bread Slices.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Fresh Cream or Homemade Malai.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of Milk or as required.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of Sugar.
- You need 1 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 10-12 of Almonds slivered.
Bread Gulab Jamuns instructions
- Prepare a single string consistency Sugar syrup using all the ingredients mentioned under it. Keep it aside. Meanwhile trim all the Bread Slices..
- Powder them in a grinder jar using Fresh Cream or Malai. Use Milk as required while making a smooth dough out of it by bringing everything together. Do not knead it as the Jamuns will become hard. Keep a kadai with enough Ghee or Oil for frying on a low heat..
- Make small round balls of uniform size without any cracks. They should be evenly smooth. Fry few at a time without crowding the kadai. Do not hurry up in frying them. They need to be done on a low heat only occasionally turning them slowly. Be gentle while doing so. Otherwise the balls might break..
- Drop them in warm syrup taking care that all of them are nicely immersed in it. Or for more juicy Gulab Jamuns, keep them in the syrup on a low heat for about 5 minutes. Afterwards leave them covered for an hour or two so they soak the syrup well. Chill in the refrigerator before serving. However these can be served warm also with lots of slivered Almonds sprinkled on top. Enjoy!.