Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Low-fat vegan banana bread. Vegan Banana Bread (Healthy + Easy). Fats or no fats: In place of using butter or vegetable shortening, I call for oil. If you'd like to try a low-fat vegan banana bread recipe, this is a great one to try.
If you're going bananas for vegan banana bread recipes, this is the perfect post for you! But to provide you with even more recipes, I teamed up with some fellow food bloggers and. This vegan banana bread is also one of the recipes which I make quite often, whenever I have overripe bananas at home. You can cook Low-fat vegan banana bread using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low-fat vegan banana bread
- You need 2 cups of whole meal flour.
- It’s 3 of over-ripe bananas (mashed).
- It’s 1/3 cup of caster sugar.
- It’s 1/3 cup of chopped walnuts.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 tbsp of almond milk (if required).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of olive oil (though I sometimes go in with 1/4 cup oil if the bananas are so ripe that the skin is black 😬).
The Best Ideas for Low Fat Vegan Banana Bread – Best Diet and Healthy Recipes Ever If you are looking to go low oil, I also usually reduce the oil and it turns out great. eggless banana bread recipe with step by step photos. delicious, light & soft vegan banana bread recipe. so far this is bananas – a little extra and see the results. The result was moist, light and soft banana bread. So in this vegan banana bread recipe, the two ingredients which contributes majorly.
Low-fat vegan banana bread step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180C / 350 F.
- Mix the dry ingredients on a large mixing bowl. Now add the vanilla extract, and gently fold in the mashed bananas and olive oil to make into a smooth batter..
- Line a baking tin with grease-proof paper. Pour the batter in the tin and bake for 40 minutes. [As ovens tend to vary, do the toothpick test in the centre of the loaf. If the toothpick comes out clean means the loaf should be ready). Once cooled to room temperature, enjoy the goodness of your freshly baked banana bread. Store in an airtight container. It keeps for roughly a week in the refrigerator and about 3 days at room temperature..
The best banana bread is made with VERY ripe bananas, who's skins have turned black and are very soft. If you use regular yellow or spotted bananas I've been looking all over the world for a low fat vegan banana bread recipe and this looks perfect. I am a UK 'follower' and have several bread pans. Use up your ripe bananas in our vegan banana bread – the perfect breakfast treat to enjoy with your morning cuppa. We love it toasted with peanut butter.