Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
MTR Ready to mix Gulab Jamuns.
You can cook MTR Ready to mix Gulab Jamuns using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of MTR Ready to mix Gulab Jamuns
- Prepare 1 of MTR Ready to mix pack.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ghee.
- You need 1 tbsp of Milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Almonds, Pistachios and Cashewnuts slivered.
MTR Ready to mix Gulab Jamuns step by step
- Add Ghee to the Gulab Jamun mix and do not knead at all as you do for Khoya or Mawa Gulab Jamuns…
- Just mix with light hands and add only as little milk as required just to bind it a bit. Cover and keep aside for 5 minutes. Start working on sugar syrup now. Add water and sugar to a wide pan or vessel and see to it that it gets a single string consistency. Add rose water to it and keep aside..
- Heat oil on a low heat and start making Gulab Jamuns in the meantime. Make around 20-25 balls of medium size. Deep fry them on a low to medium high heat until golden brown and done turning very gently. Do not increase the heat to a high at any point of time..
- After done with frying, immerse them in warm sugar syrup and leave for an hour or so. The syrup should not be too hot. An hour later, they will increase in size after soaking the syrup. Refrigerate it until use..
- Serve this chilled golden balls well garnished with lots of slivered Dry fruits of your choice. Enjoy with your loved ones on any day for a yummy Dessert that's beautiful in looks too..