Cast Iron Skillet Brownie.
You can cook Cast Iron Skillet Brownie using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cast Iron Skillet Brownie
- It’s 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 8 oz of chocolate chips or chocolate flakes (im using godiva flakes).
- You need 3 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cocoa powder (unsweetened).
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 stick of unsalted butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
Cast Iron Skillet Brownie step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- In a large bowl, whisk together sugar and eggs..
- In another bowl whisk together flour, cocoa, and salt..
- In a medium cast iron skillet, bring butter and cream to a simmer over medium heat. Add chocolate; reduce to medium-low. Cook, stirring constantly, until chocolate has melted, about 1 minute. Remove from heat and let cool for 5 minutes..
- Add chocolate mixture to sugar mixture, whisking until blended (reserve skillet). Fold in flour mixture. Pour batter into skillet. And sprinkle a bit more chocolate..
- Bake for about 25 to 30 minutes (check brownie at 20 or 25 mins. For a gooeyer consistency* oven temperature vary. Ang since your skillet hold heat for quite some time. Your brownie will continue to bake is let to rest. For for those of you that want a cookie/cake like consistency you may want to let it sit for a bit..