Creamy leek & bacon spaghetti (vegan). Whizzed until creamy in a blender, it is a happy marriage of silky leeks and earthy parsnips — think leek and potato soup, but with more depth of character. Soup season is officially here and this creamy, dairy free Leek and Potato soup will help warm you up through the winter blues. You'll never believe this Creamy Leek Soup Recipe is dairy-free and so incredibly flavorful!
Add the leek and mushroom mixture to a pie dish and top with the puff pastry, cutting off any excess pastry around the edges. Creamy Leek Pasta is a great way to make use of the, in my opinion, underused leek, and something a little bit different for pasta night. I love leeks, and I always forget how much I love them. You can cook Creamy leek & bacon spaghetti (vegan) using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy leek & bacon spaghetti (vegan)
- It’s of dry spaghetti.
- It’s of sunflower oil.
- Prepare of a pack of your favourite vegan bacon (I used "This isn't bacon" for the recipe pictured).
- You need of medium-sized leeks – cleaned and finely sliced (cut them in half lengthwise first if they are on the thick side).
- Prepare of plant-based single cream.
- You need of vegan parmesan – see separate recipe.
- Prepare of oregano.
- Prepare of smoked paprika.
This Creamy Mushroom and Leek Pasta is scrumptious. It was well loved by everyone, even the wee ones! You should have seen my son and his cousin chomping on this pasta. This creamy leek soup calls for a full, mellow wine that echoes its richness such as a white Graves with a good proportion of Sémillon.
Creamy leek & bacon spaghetti (vegan) instructions
- Set the spaghetti to cook in a large saucepan..
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over a gentle heat. Chop the bacon into small pieces and add them to the pan, stir them as they start to fry. After a couple of minutes, and the leeks and stir those in. Add the cream, parmesan, herbs and smoked paprika. Stir in a ladleful of spaghetti water. Cook for a few more minutes..
- Stir in the cooked spaghetti one large spoonful at a time, so it is all thoroughly coated in the creamy leek mixture. Serve!.
All Reviews for Creamy Leek and Potato Soup. Here's a delicious, creamy leek soup full of greens and general cozy feelings! It would be a perfect starter, or even a meal in itself, since it is fairly rich. It's perfect for a holiday or elegant dinner party! A healthy & light creamy pasta made with almond milk, cremini mushrooms, greens, lemon, basil and sun dried The winner was this version where I simmered leeks & mushrooms in almond milk.