Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Midnight Special Brownies.
You can cook Midnight Special Brownies using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Midnight Special Brownies
- You need of For the Batter.
- It’s 2 oz of semi sweet chocolate baking squares. OR 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate morsels.
- It’s 6 tbsp of cocoa powder, unsweetened. found in baking section.
- It’s 2 tbsp of canola oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of canola oil.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 2/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 of large egg, lighly beaten.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract (essence).
- You need 3 tbsp of brewed coffee, cold.
Midnight Special Brownies instructions
- Mix semisweet chocolate, cocoa powder, and all the canola oil in small sauce pan.
- Place on low heat. Stir continuously til all chocolate is melted..
- Add brown sugar. Stir until bubbly. Then stir 1 minute more..
- Remive from heat and let cool til luke warm.
- Pour into bowl with flour, Stir til blended.
- Add coffee, then egg. Stir til just blended.
- Pour into 8 inch pie pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 23 to 25 minutes or til almost done in middle..
- Cool for as long as you can stand it. I did for 5 minutes.
- Cut into wedges. Serve and enjoy..
- May be served with a scoop of ice cream.